Accounts Receivable Analyst (12 month contract)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
The Apple Finance team based in Cork supports all functions of the Apple business including the European Logistics, Manufacturing and Asia /Pac Operations, European Technical Support, Retail, iTunes and Applestore! Apple’s business is constantly changing and growing to meet market demands. We are seeking a person to join the team, who will take an active role in the finance activities associated with the European region. The successful candidate will become a member of the wider Finance team with regional interactions. This is a key role in a dynamic environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements! The person will be responsible for ensuring all customer payments due are received and matched accurately on receipt, resolving customer’s financial queries, and documenting and taking action where payment is not received.
- Excellent communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- Relevant qualifications an advantage
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Self Starter who is motivated, flexible and capable of working on own initiative
- AR Experience required
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in another European language an advantage
- Previous experience in reporting and the use of reporting software similar to Tableau an advantage
- We honor individuality, human dignity and equality. We want people to be themselves.
- Let's do our best work together.
Proactive Customer Management to prevent accounting becoming overdue Address AR issues and raise where appropriate Statement reconciliations Managing overdue payments Resolving discrepancies (bank, business and customer contact) Daily Order Release activities Metrics Reporting Support of critical issues to the Credit Team Provide excellent customer services to both external & internal customers i.e. Credit Managers, Credit Team, Cash Apps team and Order Management Month end activities Ensuring all activities are completed in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley Covering collections for multiple regions as required