People Business Partner (Fixed Term Contract)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries! It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join the People team as we closely partner with key business leaders by aligning HR strategy with business strategies. You will provide a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical HR support and programs to employees and managers locally and globally.
- Demonstrated ability in as a HR Partner
- Experience of effective implementation of talent initiatives, tools, and processes
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple projects, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organisation
- Track record of building effective business partnerships with a highly collaborative and consultative model
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, including influencing and ability to support innovation.
- A coach, and mentor, to provide advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals
- Ability to execute foundational Project Management skills where needed and appropriate
- Ability to produce analytical data and trends and deliver to the business
- Business Knowledge: Ensure depth of understanding of functions supported, including key business driver and challenges. - Organisational Development: Support and work with functional teams to understand current and future business goals and trends that may impact work force needs and initiative. Proactively engage with leaders on people strategy and effectively delivering strategy through workforce planning and organisation design and structure. - Talent and Performance Management: Partner with leadership to design & deliver appropriate talent planning activities that will identify talent, leadership development priorities, & succession plans - Promote a performance culture through effective utilisation of internal tools on Talent Planning, Development, Performance Reviews and Total Compensation Planning - Focus efforts on personal development needs, and promote a learning environment which supports on-the-job opportunities within the teams, and internally across the company. - Leverage coaching skills to assist employees and managers through development and performance matters. - Staffing: Act as liaison between site Staffing function and line organisations. Participate in interview process for management and key hires. - HR Metrics: Track and report staffing, retention, attrition, and other necessary data to line management; recommend programs and/or improvements as necessary. - Special Projects: Develop and work on special and cross-functional projects as needed. - General: In partnership with the Employee Relations team, consults and advises managers and employees on employee-related issues.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree required.