Financial Services Graduate Programme 2021
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Ever wonder what it would be like to help change the world? Join us and have the chance to do it every day. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… just be prepared to dream big. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. Apple has opportunities for graduates who are interested in pursuing careers in finance and becoming future leaders.. In joining our team you will share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with world-class teammates. We support and promote career development throughout the organisation, offering an exciting career with many opportunities to enable you perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones.
- Every person is an important part of the Apple community, you will get a unique perspective on our processes and those who lead it. You will need:
- Drive, ambition and determination.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Commitment to complete a professional accounting qualification.
- Strong team orientation and collaborative style.
- Flexible attitude and an ability to get involved in the details while maintaining a wider view.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, rapidly evolving business environment.
- Results focused yet totally committed to customer experience.
This 42-month program offers graduates the opportunity to study towards a professional accountancy qualification with a global company while learning on the job. Apple is an accredited training partner with the four main accountancy bodies ACCA, CIMA, CPA & ACA. You will be granted study leave and financing for your examinations. During your time on the program you will be rotated in different roles within our Record to Report, Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay and Operations Teams. Each rotation will provide an insight into different business functions providing accelerated growth and the opportunity to learn from a variety of highly motivated co-workers and managers. You will work in our state of the art campus in Cork plus have access to a whole host of perks! Our campus has been awarded a Zero Waste to Landfill certification, with on-site reuse and reclamation that even reuses cooking oil from Caffe Macs (our cafeteria) to produce biodiesel. As well as being committed to leaving the world a better place than we found it - Apple’s goal is to develop future leaders and we are committed to developing and promoting within our organisation. On completion of this program a variety of career paths will be viable for you… The choice is yours!
Education & Experience
You will graduate in 2020/2021 with a minimum of a 2:1 degree in a relevant finance or related discipline.