EMEA Benefits & Payroll Administration Analyst
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big! Apple supports and promotes career development throughout the organisation, offering a long and exciting career with many opportunities to enable you to perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones! The successful candidate will become a member of the wider HR and Finance team at Apple, as well as being part of the Global Finance Shared Service function in EMEA. Apple’s business is constantly changing and growing to meet market demands. This is a key role in a dynamic environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements. The aim of this role is to support the administration of Benefits, Leaves & pay to employees within EMEA.
- Customer service experience in a high-volume environment is essential;
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, including influencing ability to encourage innovation;
- Able develop strong working relationships with internal business partners
- Manage and collaborate with cross functional business partners on discussions and initiatives;
- A high level of independence as demonstrated through clear problem solving skills, effective process evaluation, strong team and business relationship building, and delivery of high quality work;
- Excellent numerical & analytical skills/proficient at Excel, Tableau, keynote
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handling quality with quantity, meeting tight deadlines & ability to quickly adjust to changes is critical;
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to manage time & priorities efficiently & effectively;
- Proven track record to investigate & re-engineer processes, centralise work that is disparate across the organisation & build long-term scalable solutions.
- Experience of working on French payroll is beneficial.
- Fluent French
Employee experience is at the forefront of what we do in Benefits Administration & Payroll. The Administrator needs to be a person of high integrity and sound judgment, who can work independently with the ability to timely address, raise and articulate all items related to Benefits Administration & payroll. Reporting on and reconciliation of benefits & pay data, as appropriate. Complete the day to day payroll operational tasks as directed by the Payroll Manager. Co-ordinate Payroll closes for European Payrolls as directed by Payroll Manager. Completing and Co-ordinating tax year ends for various European Payrolls as directed by Payroll Manager. Liaise with Accounting team for completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and ensure GL balances relating to Payroll activities are being actively managed. Collaborate with International Benefits Team to become a specialist on the EMEA wide benefits offered by Apple. Collaborate with Compliance, GPS & our External Payroll Service Provider to become a specialist on payroll. Keep up to date on all changes to the benefits & pay environment in EMEA, cascading as appropriate. Clear articulation of the impact these changes have on the ways in which we work is vital. Ensure all desktop procedures & process notes are updated and maintained for any process or legislative changes. Work closely with local Payroll Vendors, Store Managers, HR, Compliance, Systems teams and any other relevant business partners to ensure all issues are addressed and resolutions put in place in a timely manner. Ensure all payrolls are completed in a timely & accurate manner and in line with SOX controls. Review current processes and identify areas for efficiencies and implement improvements, with constant aim to streamline processes as much as possible. Engage in European Payroll & Benefits Projects and work in testing and UAT cycles. Collaborate effectively with our business partners to ensure optimum solutions are implemented for Benefits Administration & Payroll; Develop excellent working relationships with our many internal and external partners; Respond to employee enquiries regarding the administration of benefits & pay. Proficient in navigating the Apple systems to expedite employee queries within the agreed SLA & ability to work independently with all internal & external business partners in ensuring all benefits & pay are administered correctly.