AppleCare Program Manager
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. AppleCare Channel Programs provides support to Apple’s Service Channel. We work with cross-functional partners including AppleCare Engineering and Field Service Channel Managers to develop and deploy extraordinary service solutions for active products. We are currently looking for an AppleCare Program Manager. You will drive how Apple Retail Stores, Apple Authorized Service Providers, and iPhone Carriers provide service to customers when service strategies are changed or introduced and also help maintain these level of standards. Are you an experienced program manager who is passionate about the intersection of technology and customer experience?
- Operations program management and technical project management experience with a focus on business process re-engineering. Exposure or experience working with channels, stores, or external partners is a plus.
- Shown ability to be effective in sensitive environments with high executive visibility, while expertly leading through ambiguity and uncertainty. Takes initiative, thrives in autonomous work environment.
- Enjoys working both independently and with a team in a fast paced environment. Comfortable communicating to various levels of the organization, from IT to senior leadership and able to expertly communicate with technical and customer-facing audiences.
- Ability to organize and lead cross-functional projects with high attention to detail; results orientated with a willingness to tackle any task required to meet the goal.
- Strong problem solving abilities and analytical skills - a data driven decision maker.
You should be comfortable with supporting highly confidential projects and driving decision-making with limited or incomplete information. You will often work as part of large cross-functional team and be on point to identify the appropriate partners for each situation as it arises. Running projects as Channel Response lead for Repair Strategy changes and other response initiatives. Leading projects for and supporting the Channel Readiness Programs team as needed in support of Service Channel impacts. Independently developing and leading all aspects of projects including: Scope, timelines, and deliverables; Communication and organizational alignment; Risk management; Success metrics; Issue resolution. Investigating emerging Service issues and leading development of action plans to identify and correct root causes. Partnering closely with AppleCare Engineering, Channel Management, Channel Communications, and Apple Channel Support teams to define project scope and deliverables. Some travel is required.
Education & Experience
Degree or MBA with minimum 10 years relevant Operations experience in a high volume operations environment.