Localisation QA Engineer - Portuguese
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Software and Services
The European Localisation Quality team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual test plans to qualify a variety of software products for our international customers. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our diverse, multicultural team.
- Fluency in Portuguese language.
- Deep knowledge of linguistics.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full working proficiency of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Excellent team player.
- Self driven, with the flexibility to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A person who enjoys breaking the software in order to improve it.
- Experience in software localisation.
Perform manual localisation testing on software, print documents, help and hardware items. Reporting issues found by using internal tools, providing pertinent information and suggestions and following the solution process to its completion. Analysing international functionality issues. Identifying areas of improvement in existing tools and processes, and addressing issues with innovative solutions. Working cross-functional with international software QA centers, engineering teams, translators and project managers in an effort to ensure delivery of world-class products to international markets.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in Portuguese language.