BPR Program Manager - Demand
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without! The Business Process Re-Engineering team are looking for a Program Manager with strong demand experience. We work with our internal partners to optimise business processes and impact. You will have great partnering skills to enable you devise and implement process & systems solutions that meet the needs of our dynamic business Applying project management methodology to support the completion of key projects, you will lead and handle multi-functional projects. You'll need to maintain priorities and deadlines while enabling new technologies i.e. Data Science and Advanced Analytics. You will bring a strong customer service ethos, as well as superb communication and computing skills. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? Are you prepared to dream big? Then a career with Apple might be your dream job. We would love to hear from you!
- Experience of managing a Demand Planning function, including forecast generation and process management and/or experience managing a Sales and Operations Function in a fast paced environment at a European and/or Global Level.
- Forecast and demand management process including communications and alignment forums with senior leadership, also experienced and fluent in KPIs related to this function.
- Strong technical knowledge [SAP SD/MM/FI, EDI] coupled with Demand and Supply Chain business expertise. Experience of SAP HANA a distinct advantage
- Demonstrated track record of innovative thinking as well as experience with project management techniques and the full project lifecycle
- Ability to develop strategy and articulate in a way that influences stakeholders
- Analytical problem-solving skills coupled with creative thinking, experience of forecasting and planning for key relevant events using AI or ML tools.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills with experience interacting at all levels of management and individual contributor level
Consensus building experience across diverse inputs on approach, solutions and priorities Project manage multi-functional re-engineering implementations Provide clear and consistent status reporting on solutions and progress to all key partners on multiple platforms and levels within the organisation Own and drive regional and global process integration Strong knowledge of current and future IT capabilities A mindset of continuous improvement Own the analysis of new program needs, defining scope, developing the program plan, leading the execution and building the necessary metrics to ensure success.
Education & Experience
Degree in MIS, computer science, IIPMM or business-related fields. However, if you feel you have relevant experience you are encouraged to apply