Retail Planning Manager
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The EMEIA Retail Fulfilment Operations (RFO) team at Apple is looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate for the role of EMEIA RFO Planning Manager. As a Planning Manager for Europe, Middle East and Africa you will lead a robust team of Retail Planners. You will be an ambitious self-starter with a strong work ethic, strong leadership skills and excellent interpersonal skills. You will have significant interaction with several internal departments such as Supply Demand Management, Logistics, Retail Market Development & Merchandising as well as our counterparts in Cupertino and in other regions. You will coach and develop the team to drive innovation in enhancing how we do things today and dreaming up with how we will do things tomorrow is also a vital component of the role. Are you prepared to dream big? Then a career with Apple might be your dream job!
- 7+ years relevant experience; Operations, Planning, Finance experience in fast moving, dynamic environment
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills; should have the ability to evaluate, analyse and present data with meaningful insights to executive level
- Creative problem solver; who can see opportunities to optimise and enhance and redefine existing processes
- Show a practical and proactive approach to problem solving
- Highly skilled communicator; ability to engage across our partners & influence at all levels
- Be able to set clear team direction and mentor, grow and develop each individual in your team
- Ability to prioritise effectively and lead change
You will lead all aspects of Retail Supply and Demand Planning and will be responsible for analysing Demand and securing Supply to support the 118 Retail stores in EMEIA. - Lead, mentor and develop a team of highly qualified professionals - Ensure the team is maintaining service levels targets for our Apple customers in each of our Retail Stores - Plan and ensure successful execution of our new product introductions and seasonal strategies - Support merchandising objectives, planograms and promotions - Work with our Retail and Operations partner teams for New Store Openings - Analyse forecasted demand, inventory, and sell through velocities to ensure we achieve world class service levels - Improve our planning processes. Identify improvement opportunities, allocate resources and drive projects to completion to achieve targeted and measurable benefits - Critical focus on the customer experience and how effective supply planning can impact our business partners and end customers. - Collaborate with our key business partner and understand the “Voice of the Customer” feedback - Evaluate risks to the plan and implement contingency plans to mitigate. Identify problem areas, and drive appropriate functional groups to correct.
Education & Experience
- 3rd level degree in IT, Business Analytics, Business Information Systems, Finance. However, if you have proven experience or similar field you are encouraged to apply!