SAP Logistics Project Manager
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Apple is reputed to have one of the best Supply Chains in the world and getting our innovative products into the hands of our customers is our passion. Imagine what being a part of this would be like. Bring your passion and dedication to this role and there's no telling what you could accomplish!
- 5 years implementing projects in the SAP Logistics modules - MM/PP/LOG/SD of which 2 years should include implementing new requirements to an existing solution
- Worked in large global/international companies
- Have proven experience in SAP Logistics projects in various roles and in-depth knowledge of Logistics solutions in SAP
- Have a very solid understanding of Supply Chain processes in a high tech company
- Have a positive attitude and can demonstrate a strong ability to learn new areas, technology and take up opportunities
- Proven understanding of the integration points to other SAP Modules would be an advantage
- Must focus on establishing relationships with business partners, members of the wider Apple SAP IS&T Organisation and be able to work with offshore teams.
- Superb communication, analysis, organisation & presentation skills
- Self motivated, proactive with ability to learn quickly and continually develop in technical and soft skills
SAP Logistics Functional Project Manager based in Cork to work as a member of the Apple SAP Global IS&T Organisation. A key part of the role is to take ownership and deliver high quality projects for business teams based in Cork As part of the regional project team youwill be expected to lead projects from design through to go live of a quality final solution. Perform or at minimum understand the necessary SAP configurations. You may also wbe required to support globally led Logistics projects by being available for onsite hands on support for business users during key project phases. Your technical knowledge must be at a very high standard and your willingness to learn how our projects are implemented and how our system has been designed to exceed our customers expectations will be key to your success. Requires strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentations creation/delivery and meeting facilitation.The candidate must have prior SAP project experience, strong organisational skills, prioritise work effectively and potentially work on multiple projects in parallel.
Education & Experience
Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent experience in industry
- The candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland and be eligible to travel throughout Europe and North America as the role will require occasional travel specifically to the UK and the US.