Supply Chain Commercial Analyst (18 month contract)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to the job and there’s no telling what you'll accomplish! Collaboration is important at Apple, and every day we'll connect you with your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for helping to drive our continued success, and be a key player within the Reseller Operations team. In this deeply analytical role, we work closely with our internal teams to drive Reseller Channel partner sell thru, using expert data analytics and relationship management.
- Use expert analytical skills to report on customer performance and in turn, help us to deliver an even better customer experience
- Drive a management system to ensure continued improvement in service levels from forecast, demand planning and delivery execution perspectives.
- Work with key partners to improve external forecasting & demand structure, engaging directly with customers where this makes sense.
- Develop early alert mechanisms through analytical insights in our Ops data set and define assignable actions to increase sell thru
- Utilise the appropriate statistical analytics techniques to find opportunities to optimise supply chain processes
Innovative and strategic approach to reporting. Extraordinary data analytical skills, including the ability to model, interpret and present data in a way to zero in on what is most impactful. Superb interpersonal skills, both written and verbal - able to present complex analytics to an executive audience. Proven track record of working cross-functionally with a variety of partners including sales, finance, logistics, and supply chain teams. A propensity to unlock the potential of every relationship, through getting to know people, soliciting input and feedback from a wide variety of people. Appetite to push yourself, and others, in our quest for quality. Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight service levels and handle the pressure of last minute requests.
Education & Experience
A relevant 3rd level degree e.g. Engineering, Maths, Economics, Supply Chain, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics or Data Science & Analytics A post-graduate qualification would be an advantage Fluency in English is crucial