SAP Solution Architect/Project Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You will be inspired and you will be challenged. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We are looking for an SAP Solution Architect/Project Manager, responsible for performing complex business functional requirements' analysis, system and process design using SAP Applications. We seek a collaborative team member with drive, passion, the right demeanour and aptitude to work with other systems, business partners and external partners in defining and mapping interfaces using groundbreaking technology and standards.
- Specialised in SAP functional and business experience in Order-to-Cash, e-commerce B2B / B2C with good exposure to relevant SAP technical components. Experience to work and drive workshop / solutions with business users.
- Business knowledge of sales fulfillment business processes in consumer, digital media and payment processing.
- Experience in running international projects end-to-end working with worldwide teams, establishing partner relationship in technical as well as in business areas.
- Exposure to SAP Advanced Planning, GTS, EAI, BPM, S/4 HANA is desirable.
- Basic understanding of ABAP - code walkthrough, debugging etc.
- Experienced in building interfaces with external systems from SAP using advanced level technology.
- Superb communication and effective interpersonal skills.
As SAP Solution Architect/Project Manager, you will drive design, multi-functional integration testing, project cutover, go live support and project close up / handover to SAP production group. The role includes responsibility for all aspects of a project including: - Receiving assignments in the form of objectives and provide inputs how to use the SAP resources to meet the schedules and goals. - Able to work through ambiguity to define a workable model and design to work for both systems and business requirements. - Designing and implementing outstanding solutions that are fully integrated with Apple’s Information Technology standards and demonstrating industry's best - Execute projects, setting project deliverable priorities; monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results. - Write Functional specs & Review technical development team's work to be delivered for accuracy and completeness. - Exercise project management practices and support a productive environment. - Effectively communicate project status to the senior management on a periodic basis - Partner with the business to ensure their expectations are met and managed. - Ensures consistent delivery of a quality projects as per Apple SAP project life cycle. - Participates in SAP Global Designs attends other functional and business alignment and functional focus areas meetings. We look forward to your contributions in working with global IS&T teams (Information Systems & Technology) and regional business users to drive and implement strategic SAP solutions at Apple.
Education & Experience
MS/BS from an accredited university in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field with a range of 10-15 years of SAP SD functional experience in a Techno-functional/project lead role for order to cash processes.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.