EMEIA Manager - RCC Operations Analytics
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. You will manage a team of operations analysts passionate about operational excellence in the EMEIA region. You will be a member of the WW Business Operations team, with a particular focus on performance management and decisions support for Apple’s Retail Contact Center (RCC). You will have a direct role in leading the performance of key operational metrics for the RCC. The role requires a detailed understanding of contact center performance metrics and analytics. You drive operational performance improvement at vendor and Apple contact center sites. Using data, the role will make operational improvement recommendations and develop performance improvement plans. In this position you will perform root cause analysis working with contact center management. You will follow a structured process for identifying issues and help the contact centers team build action plans that will ensure solutions can be measured and evaluated for efficiency. You will work to support RCC sites around the world and will interact with Contact Center management, Directors, Vendor Managers, Operations, Strategy, Legal and Finance.
- Strong knowledge in Excel, Tableau, SQL. Python knowledge an advantage.
- Experience leading a team.
- Previous experience in operations, analytics, management consulting, corporate strategy, or equivalent experience in a technology company
- Experience supporting contact centres a plus.
- Experience developing relationships with senior partners.
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle complex processes.
- Effective presentation skills and be able to explain sophisticated data and charts in a concise manner to large audiences.
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills with the knowledge of how to work in a highly cross-functional environment.
- An affinity to “talking with numbers”; inherent aptitude to quantify and support conclusions with data.
- Experience in performing statistical analysis is a plus
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines and timelines.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high stress situations and multitask in a very dynamic environment.
- Answer complex questions through data, analysis, and clearly communicate findings to multi-functional teams for direction.
Develop and lead a team of analysts to achieve established goals and objectives across EMEIA. Define, measure and track performance, ensuring end-to-end visibility of metrics, and working with the WW team to ensure EMEIA is consistent with other regions. Perform quantitative analysis that translates data into impactful insights and analyse key quality and team productivity metrics while establishing and implementing new operational frameworks. Overall responsibility in ensuring the contact center is fulfilling its goals in customer satisfaction and quality performance globally. Act as a consultant and provide insights, observations and recommendations to help improve the business. Drive positive engagement with Apple internal Managers (including Site leads, Vendor Managers, Area Managers) as well as provide guidance to Quality managers from our outsourced supplier network. Initiate quality deep dives to identify trends, key root causes affecting quality performance indicators and define and drive quality improvement initiatives. Collaborate closely with both Site lead, Area Managers and Vendor Managers to drive both strategic and tactical quality initiatives. Participate, initiate and facilitate business reviews as needed. Perform and develop strategic analysis to help support RCC business goals and solve business problems. Drive performance improvement across the contact center (including internal and external vendors). Develop effective processes to enable the RCC organization to scale efficiently. Gather, synthesize and prioritize business needs based on input from sponsors and global stakeholders Engage with the business to identify metrics used to measure the success of new programs/ projects. Work with global partners to provide input into quarterly and annual business planning. Partner with reporting team to automate and streamline processes related to data management. Partner with Apple Online Store and RCC leadership on capital projects.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, finance, statistics, economics or other quantitative area, Master Degree a plus.