iOS App Reviewer - Chinese
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Apps are changing the world, enriching people’s lives, and enabling developers to innovate like never before. As a result, the App Store has grown into an exciting and vibrant ecosystem for millions of developers and more than a billion users. Exciting, right? If you would like to contribute to the world's greatest app store, read on to learn how you can help us deliver. The Worldwide Developer Relations team is looking for a motivated iOS App Reviewer that demonstrates critical thinking, integrity and acute attention to detail. Your focus will be qualifying third-party applications to ensure safety for app users and a place for developers to thrive. Our work fuels the user and developer experiences across iOS, macOS, watchOS and tvOS globally.
- Fluency in English and the above specified language
- We benefit from your experience with content review or a similar environment
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- We value your passion for customer service and your experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat and/or in person
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of macOS and iOS is helpful
- You are hardworking and can work quickly & proficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality
- You bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting the developer community
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
Our team is composed of very talented specialists, who are passionate about apps and ensuring the App Store is at its best. The guiding principle of the App Store is simple — we want to provide a safe experience for users to get apps and a great opportunity for all developers to be successful. We have updated the App Review Guidelines with that principle in mind. (https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/) Our specialists demonstrate excellence in determining whether apps are reliable, perform as expected, and are free of offensive material. We review every app submitted based on a set of technical, content, and design criteria. We’ll train you to be an expert in understanding, supporting, and improving the App Review process. We look for great teammates who are able to make decisions quickly in an ambiguous environment while under time constraints and pressure. You are a self-starter who works well independently and as part of a team and remains flexible to the needs of the business. You are a creative and curious individual who is not afraid to question assumptions. Ability to communicate clearly and provide feedback to third-party developers is essential. We collaborate with team members and share suggestions on business improvements. You have a level of resilience and maturity as you will come across various mediums and be exposed to potentially disturbing content.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Flexible to work overtime including weekends and holidays, with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs.
- Available to attend approximately 5-6 weeks of required training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends.