ASIC Design Engineer - Herzliya
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products very quickly. Do you want to bring passion and dedication to your job? There's no telling what you could accomplish at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products? In this visible role, you will be responsible to take part in the SoC VLSI design cycle from early definition through the back-end implementation stage.
- VLSI design experience in SoC for consumer applications – an advantage
- Familiar with the various backend tools (synthesis and STA)
- Familiar with advanced design practices (Clock/Voltage domain crossing, DFT and Low Power Design)
- Familiar with verification methodologies
- Strong Verilog/System Verilog skills Experience with scripting and programming experience using several of the following: Perl, C, C++, and TCL
Micro-architecture definitions at the unit level RTL coding, block level simulations and synthesis Work closely with verification team on block/top level to ensure timely delivery of quality designs Work closely with physical design team to optimize the design and to meet the targets set for a certain unit (area, timing, and power) Position is available for both Herzeliya/Haifa sites.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in EE/CE from lead universities