Analog Mixed Signal Expert - Imaging & Sensing Technology Group
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple products Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? The Imaging and Sensing group at Apple develops depth sensing systems such as the revolutionary True Depth camera that powers Face ID. This multi-disciplinary group of engineers is responsible for architecture, design, and development of these highly complex sensing systems for all Apple products. The Imaging and Sensing group is looking for an extraordinary engineers to drive state of the art technologies for Apple products. As part of the team you would work on core hardware components, including the Apple system optics pipeline, where you will have the chance to define the way that Apple develops, tests and manufactures all of its products. Our close-knit team fosters an environment of product innovation, rapid product iteration and collaboration at both team and multi-functional levels with a liberating amount of autonomy.
- 5+ years in developing complex innovative analog & digital circuit .
- Experience with electro-optic systems - Must.
- Experience in the fields of High speed circuit design & high-end FPGA board design.
- Experience in analog design in the fields of high speed ADC, DAC & power supplies.
- Experience making schematics and mixed signals PCB layout
- Simulation tools (Advantage: P-Spice, LT-Spice)
- Strong problem solving capabilities in board level
- Dedicated, adapt to fast pace changes while not compromising on high quality deliveries.
- Methodical and well organized
In this role you will be involved in HW design of a new Apple technology from the proof-of-concept to pre-production. Your tasks includes: Circuits design & simulation, component down selection, system board design, schematic capture, making layout with PCB designer, bring-up and debugging in the lab and HW bug tracking.
Education & Experience
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering - MSc - advantage .