Chip Level Integration Engineer
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? Are you an engineer with a strong foundation and real passion for building new technologies? Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Do you want to impact billions of users by developing extraordinary products with a prime focus on the accuracy and performance of the product? You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative technologies are the norms here. We want you to join our team if you are an innovative engineer with the dream to research and develop solutions that do not yet exist. In this highly visible role, you will be taking part in the Design and Integration team as a focal point for chip-level design flows and development, working in advanced technologies, and interacting closely with multiple disciplines.
- The position requires 5-10 years experience in chip design.
- You will have the following background:
- Experience with FE design tools and methodologies such as: Lint, Synthesis, Logic Equivalence, Clock/reset cross domain verification, FV.
- Experience in definition and implementation of low power design (UPF) - advantage. Familiarity with hierarchical design approach, top-down design.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with other teams. Ability to develop scripts to facilitate ad-hoc design tasks. Quick learning of flows and methods.
You will be responsible for top-level design development and FE design flows for RTL and Netlist. You will be working closely with architecture, verification, CAD, and physical design teams. You will support design teams on different design methodologies, and work towards execution.
Education & Experience
BSc/ MSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.