Design and Integration Student (Haifa)
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? Be inspired every single day. We’re perfectionists. Visionaries. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. A job at Apple is one that requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards bright, creative thinking and hard work. None of us here at Apple would have it any other way. At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for visionary and uncommonly talented students to join our teams. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- Previous proven internship or project work in the above fields – advantage.
- Verilog /System Verliog - an advantage
- Experience with scripting and programming using several Perl, C, C++, or TCL – an advantage.
Your responsibilities in this role are likely to include: - Micro-architecture definitions at the unit level - RTL coding, block level simulations and synthesis - Work closely with verification team on block/top level to ensure timely delivery of quality designs - Work closely with physical design team to optimize the design and to meet the targets set for a certain unit (area, timing, and power). Position is available for both Herzeliya/Haifa sites
Education & Experience
- Pursuing a B.Sc.\M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, from a leading university. - Students who completed at least 3 semesters
- Please add your Grades sheet when applying