Power Integrity Engineer - Haifa
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences quick. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are in search of a Power Integrity Engineer for our world-class Physical Design team developing SoCs for Apple’s mobile devices. Are you ready and excited to be responsible for all power integrity analysis of our large scale SoCs? Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
- We are looking for a hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 3+ years experience using Apache Redhawk and or Voltus IR/DvD tool set.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in silicon (on-chip) and package power delivery network principles.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in high frequency power integrity simulation and analysis.
- Minimum three years experience in signal and power electro-migration simulation and analysis
You will performs power integrity analysis using Apache Redhawk and or Voltus, provide feedback, and recommend supply noise design solutions. You will develops procedures, analysis, and design automation methodologies for power integrity challenges. You will assists in defining on-chip power grid and power switch solutions.
Education & Experience
B.Sc / M.Sc Electric Engineering / Computer Engineering