Software and Services
We are seeking an enthusiastic electrical engineer to join our team. This isn't an ordinary automation and validation engineering position. You will engage in a collaborative and rapidly changing environment to discover and solve challenging problems that arise from integrating new technologies into Apple’s products. You will join a hands-on development team that fosters engineering excellence, creativity and innovation. Put your creativity, hardware background, programming, and problem solving skills to the test. Adapt quickly to new technical areas, and deeply engage cross-functional teams to solve problems. In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of a large-scale lab designed for testing new Hardware and Firmware
- Are you a hands-on problem solver? Are you passionate about validation, finding problems, and solving them? Do you have strong electrical engineering fundamentals?
- At least 3 years of this kind of experience is preferred, but we encourage you to apply with any level of experience.
- Highly motivated, capable of working independently and as part of a team - Mandatory
- Experience in SoC/ System/ HW testing or integration - Advantage
- Experience with lab test equipment: DVM, Signal Generator, Scope, Logic Analyzer - Advantage
Your responsibility will likely to include: Development and operation of a large-scale automation lab testing multiple products simultaneously Testing of HW and FW, including management of automated tests, integration and debug of lab failures Integration of multiple deliverables from various R&D teams at Apple in order to ensure timely delivery of a quality product
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in CE, CS or EE