Engineering Program Manager - SoC
Apple is seeking an Engineering Program Manager to join the SoC organization. On this position, you will be responsible for setting development goals and tracking project development execution with all multi-functional teams.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Program Management roles
- Closely familiar with ASIC design flow
- At least 8 years of hands on experience as VLSI/System engineer
- Experience with post silicon activities: Product Engineering, Silicon Validation, Chip bring up is an advantage
- You should be able to comprehend and deal well with rapid changes, while remaining calm and flexible.
- Excellent communication, presentation, social, and leadership skills are important.
- Self-motivation and creative thinking capabilities.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Willing to frequently travel
Creating and maintaining project schedules for innovative storage modules & ASICs Collaborating and facilitating communication across engineering and operation managers to meet very aggressive cost, schedule and quality goals Leading multi-functional communication between project teams and external multinational vendors – setting development goals and tracking execution and compliance with aggressive technical and quality standards Maintaining and improving engineering development processes across multi-functional teams Understanding technical issues and driving them to closure by bringing together key partners for decision-making Offering multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors in multiple geographic locations to executive management
Education & Experience
B.Sc / M.Sc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from leading universities