Design Verification Student (Haifa)
Will you help us design future generations of groundbreaking Apple products? Be encouraged every single day. We’re perfectionists. Visionaries. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. A job at Apple is one that requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards bright, creative thinking and hard work. None of us here at Apple would have it any other way. At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for forward-thinking and uncommonly hardworking students to join our teams. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- We are looking for talented, innovative people who will work within a segment of Apple’s Silicon Engineering team responsible for ASIC and SOC design verification. These positions include work in Functional Verification & Formal Verification.
- Previous demonstrated project work in Verification, VLSI – Advantage
- Experience with Unix, C++, C , Tcl, Perl, Verilog is beneficial
Your responsibilities in this role are likely to include: - Apply advanced techniques to achieve verification with the highest quality, productivity, and time-to-market - Work closely with the design team to ensure timely delivery of quality designs - Working with methods to accelerate verification time Position is available for both Herzeliya/Haifa sites.
Education & Experience
- Pursuing a B.Sc.\M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, from a leading university. - Students who completed at least 3 semesters
- Please add your Grades sheet when applying Apple
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities.