System Engineer - Imaging & Sensing Technology Group
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple products. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? The Imaging and Sensing group at Apple develops depth sensing systems such as the revolutionary True Depth camera that powers Face ID. This multi-disciplinary group of engineers is responsible for architecture, design, and development of these highly complex sensing systems for all Apple products The Imaging and Sensing group is looking for an extraordinary engineers to drive state of the art technologies for Apple products. As part of the team you would work on core hardware components, including the Apple system optics pipeline, where you will have the chance to define the way that Apple develops, tests and manufactures all of its products. Our close-knit team fosters an environment of product innovation, rapid product iteration and collaboration at both team and multi-functional levels with a liberating amount of autonomy.
- - 3+ years of industry experience hands-on experience with electronic design, integration and operation of multidisciplinary systems
- - Experience with advanced measurement tools
- - Experience in writing specification for VLSI and FW teams
- - Experience in Matlab \ Python simulations
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- - Proven collaboration and leadership skills
- - Experience with Electro-Optical systems -s advantage
- Specifications and integrations of complex system blocks of a multidisciplinary system. - Definition, development and integration of calibration test-benches for production lines. - Development of Matlab tools for supporting block specification, calibration test-stations and integration. - Collaborative work with different teams, including: VLSI, Algorithms, FW, HW, Software, Optics, Electronics, Mechanics.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering. - M.Sc is advantage.