Data Scientist & Machine Learning Algorithms Engineer for Wireless Applications
Software and Services
Are you a big-picture thinker who loves setting ambitious goals? Do you have a passion for understanding how each line of code affects all the others? Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. In your role as an Apple Deep Leaning Algorithms Developer as part of Apple Connectivity Group, you will be part of a world-class group that pioneers RF systems solutions for Apple products. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
- 3+ years of practical experience in deep learning algorithm development
- Knowledge of various types of deep learning solutions (object detection, time series, etc…) and advance network architectures
- Hands on experience in MATLAB and Python
- Solid theoretical foundation in classical signal processing
- Solid theoretical foundation in Machine learning algorithms
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Leadership and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prfioritize work accordingly
We are looking for a candidate who can innovate and integrate machine learning and signal processing technologies, for solving novel and diverse sets of problems in various wireless sensors and communication technologies. You should have a strong background and experience in Deep learning algorithm development, and be familiar with various network architectures and solutions. You’ll be working on ground breaking technology, researching and developing new solutions. Conduct basic research of existing solutions in literature; Perform mathematical analyses of the given problem and its proposed solutions; Implement simulations, conduct field experiments and create real-time prototypes.
Education & Experience
B.Sc / M.Sc. / Ph.D. degree in EE / CS.