Design Verification AMS Engineer
Do you love crafting elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? As part of our Analog and Digital Design group, you’ll help develop the highly detailed circuitry for the next generation of Apple products. You’ll work with other experts in AC/DC and DC/DC systems, power engineering, logic design, circuit design, and others to build our world-renowned electrical engineering solutions. From large-scale board design to the smallest transistor, you’ll ensure that every aspect of our products works both on its own and together. It’s our goal to make Apple products smarter and more efficient than ever before. Join us, and you’ll directly impact the functionality of devices people use worldwide.
- Requires at least 5+ years of industry experience.
- Advanced knowledge of standard ASIC verification flows including simulation and test-bench development.
- Experience in developing block level and SoC test benches around the UVM/OVM methodology.
- Excellent knowledge of System Verilog, Verilog.
- Good knowledge of C / C++
- Experience with either Perl or Tcl scripts.
- Knowledge of industry standard interfaces and experience with multiple frontend simulators/debuggers.
- Should be a standout colleague with excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to tackle diverse challenges.
You will work closely with the design teams to review and understand specifications, architecture and microarchitecture. Develop test bench environment(s) and both directed and random/constrained random tests. develop functional coverage metrics. Work with other DV teams within Apple to identify holes in the design verification flow and implement corrective action. Run RTL and gate simulations and debug/triage failures. Work with designers to develop and give technical coverage waivers to achieve 100% code coverage.
Education & Experience
BS.c / MS.c in EE or CE