Firmware Embedded - MSP
Software and Services
Our team is looking for a FW engineer to design, develop and implement complex SW modules for Apple production line. The integration will require cooperation with other teams and vendors abroad. You’ll be part of a team developing complex and versatile hardware/software integrated solutions for mission-critical tasks in future Apple products. Are you a big-picture thinker who loves setting ambitious goals? Do you have a passion for understanding how each line of code affects all the others? Your dedication to cross-disciplinary collaboration will help develop groundbreaking technologies, such as iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS. By crafting these distinct, holistic user experiences, you’ll continue to uphold and advance the excellence people expect from Apple devices.
- 3+ years of Low Level Embedded software/firmware development and firmware architecture - Mandatory
- Experience and proficiency in C development – Mandatory
- Exceptional problem solving and debugging skills - Mandatory
- Independent, highly motivated, with good interpersonal skills - Mandatory
- Experience with programming in assembly language on industry standard CPUs and DSP processors-Preferable
- Experience with ARM micro-controllers - Preferable
Take part in SW design sessions (detailed designs involving System understanding) Provide HLD and LLD documentation of central SW modules Participating in coding of complex SW modules Debug complicated (system-wide) bugs Lead HW-SW integrations.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering or equivalent experience/skills.