Wireless Communication System Engineer
Do you imagine what you could do here? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple products. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products? You will become part of a hands-on development team that cultivates engineering excellence, creativity and innovation. In this role you will be part of the team responsible for the system design integration of a Wireless IC solution.
- 5-6 years of experience in communication/RF Arch./signal processing
- Knowledge of communication systems, emphasis on wireless systems
- System level understanding - ability to comprehend and contribute to multi-disciplinary process employing HW, signal processing and SW
- Experience in at least 2 of the following areas:
- Deep understanding of Rx and Tx RF chains
- Knowledge and experience in digital signal processing an advantage
- Familiarity and ability for SW/FW coding
- Familiarity with lab test equipment, preferably RF oriented
Wireless Communication System engineers are responsible for pre/post-silicon system design activities, to achieve full operation and optimisation of all RF aspects of a highly complicate wireless communication device. This role requires an extensive knowledge of Communication techniques: Modulation schemes. Transmission properties and impairments. Reception methods and the artefacts that can impact them. In addition, System level multi-disciplinary understanding is required: Understanding of FW/HW partitioning. Ability to communicate with Silicon Design as well as SW/FW design. All Team members are expected to perform hands-on RF lab work. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product. Our team goes on-site for manufacturing support to ensure success. It's one of the most exciting aspects of the job.
Education & Experience
B.Sc. In EE, M.Sc. is an advantage.