Software and Services
Do you imagine what you could do here? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple products. Apple is looking for an extraordinary FW engineer to drive state of the art technologies for Apple products. In this highly visible role you will be responsible to design, develop and implement complex FW modules for Embedded systems. You'll ensure that every aspect of our products works both on its own and together. It’s our goal to make Apple products smarter and more efficient than ever before. Join us, and you’ll directly impact the functionality of devices people use worldwide.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of real time embedded experience -design and implementation
- Must have strong coding skills in C
- Strong design and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative thinking capabilities
- Leadership and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Experience in firmware system developed to closely work with underlying SoC
- Experience in wireless MAC layer implementation – Major advantage
Your responsibilities in this role are likely to include: Take part in complex FW design sessions (detailed designs involving System understanding). Provide HLD and LLD documentation of central SW modules. Lead coding of complex FW modules. Debug complicated (system-wide) bugs. Lead HW-SW integrations. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
Education & Experience
B.Sc/ M.Sc in EE/CS/CE