FW Engineer - Imaging & Sensing Technology Group
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple products Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? The Imaging and Sensing group at Apple develops depth sensing systems such as the revolutionary TrueDepth camera that powers Face ID. This multi-disciplinary group of engineers is responsible for architecture, design, and development of these highly complex sensing systems for all Apple products. Apple's Camera group is looking for an extraordinary FW engineer to drive state of the art technologies for Apple products. As part of the team you would work on core hardware components, including the Apple Image signal processing pipeline, and machine learning neural engine, where you will have the chance to define the way that Apple develops, tests and manufactures all of its products. Our close-knit team fosters an environment of product innovation, rapid product iteration and collaboration at both team and multi-functional levels with a liberating amount of autonomy.
- - Experience in real time embedded SW systems
- - Experience with complex HW and System integration
- - Broad system and architectural understanding
- Working with Algorithm, VLSI, System and HW teams to develop solutions in the depth sensing field - Design and implementation of real-time embedded SW modules in a unique multidisciplinary system - Deep understanding of advanced systems and algorithms - HW and System integration and bring-up - SW design and architecture
Education & Experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering - M.Sc - advantage