Image Capture Operator - Imaging & Sensing Technology Group
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple products Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? The Imaging and Sensing group at Apple develops depth sensing systems such as the revolutionary True Depth camera that powers Face ID. This multi-disciplinary group of engineers is responsible for architecture, design, and development of these highly complex sensing systems for all Apple products. Apple's Camera group is looking for an extraordinary Algorithms implementation engineer to drive state of the art technologies for Apple products. As part of the team you would work on core hardware components, including the Apple Image signal processing pipeline, and machine learning neural engine, where you will have the chance to define the way that Apple develops, tests and manufactures all of its products. Our close-knit team fosters an environment of product innovation, rapid product iteration and collaboration at both team and multi-functional levels with a liberating amount of autonomy.
- - Technical orientation or background. Can work in a technological environment (SW, devices).
- - Very good communication skills.
- - Has experience in "making stuff happen".
- - Well organised and pays attention to details.
- - Major advantage - QA experience.
- Operating capture/photo devices (e.g. cameras), capturing various types of images in different scenes, for software/algorithm validation. - Organize the captured images in a clear way to allow the research team to work with them. - Use SW tools and scripts to analyze the images, using Mac / Linux / iOS environment. - Setting up the capture scenes (equipment / people). - Perform manual QA tasks. - Tagging / labelling of images.
Education & Experience
- Practical engineer “Handesai” or degree in a field with technical orientation - Technician - Advantage.