Wireless Automation Engineer
Software and Services
In this role you will be responsible for Wireless performance lab automation, development and debug.
- +3 year experience in lab automation development - Required
- Scripting and automation programming experience in Python or similar language - Required
- Good lab skills and experience with lab equipment such as: spectrum, network, signal generators, power meters, VSA - Advantage
- System view and understanding / familiar with RF parameters and measurements methods - Advantage
- Good debug skills
- Good knowledge and experience in silicon testing and automation development
- Highly motivated and proven capability to work in a group but yet have the ability to handle tasks independently
- Accountability being able to drive action to completion
- Knowledge in WLAN/BT standard - an advantage
In this role you will be part of core team in Wireless Performance Analysis team, responsible for RF performance automation development. Expected to be innovative, striving for excellence with high motivation, know to drive action to completion, and cares about the small details.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in CE, CS or EE (or related field, M.Sc preferred)