RF Performance System Engineer
Software and Services
In this role you will be responsible for RF performance system analysis and debug.
- 5+ years of experience in RF system analysis and debug - required.
- Knowledge of RF lab equipment including: spectrum analyzer, VSA, network, power sensors, vector signal generators, switch controllers, combiners - required.
- Knowledge of basic lab equipment including: oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies - required.
- System view and understanding / familiar with RF param and measurements methods - required.
- Highly motivated and proven capability to work in a group but yet have the ability to handle tasks independently - required.
- Good knowledge and experience in silicon analysis and debug skills.
- Accountability being able to drive action to completion.
- Scripting and automation programming experience in Python - an advantage.
- Knowledge in WLAN/BT standard - an advantage.
In this role you will be part of core team in RF performance and board design team, responsible for RF system performance analysis, debugging issues. Expected to be innovative, striving for excellence with high motivation, know to drive action to completion, preparing organised report in very high quality and cares about the small details.
Education & Experience
B.Sc in electrical engineering