Storage Platform System Engineer
In your role as Apple platform system engineer, you will work as part of Apple’s storage platform architecture team, responsible for defining Apple’s mass storage solutions for future lines of world class products.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in system architecture
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated critical thinking capabilities
- Experience with SoC is an advantage
- Experience with FW is an advantage
- Experience with Flash storage systems is an advantage
Storage platform architecture team is responsible for the definition of future storage solutions: from innovating new features to technical definition of the solution and providing requirements to the various design teams (SoC, FW and SW). Your responsibilities in this role are likely to include: Deep technical understanding of Apple storage solutions and storage industry Exploration of new innovative ideas and leading them towards implementation Technical focal point for storage vendors Technical focal point for multiple cross-functional teams (SW, FW, VLSI, System)
Education & Experience
MS or BS Degree in technical discipline.