Simulation System Engineer
In this role, you will be responsible for developing wireless network simulations and HW device modelling, as part of an architecture and system group.
- At least 3 years of SW development experience
- Experience in C development for embedded environments. Knowledge of C++ is an advantage
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, Ethernet). Experience with wireless protocols is a major advantage
- Experience in multi-threading and asynchronous programming is an advantage
- Leadership and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Your responsibilities in this role are likely to include: Infrastructure and development of wireless network simulations Simulation analysis of wireless test cases, like coexistence between two different protocols Modelling of HW components in C, from a single module, up to a complex system, and validating interactions between SW and HW.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in EE/CS.