SW Validation Group -DevOps
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple products. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product.
- 3 years of experience as DevOps developer
- Jenkins admin experience - must
- Experience in at least one of the following: Python / Groovy - must
- GNU make experience - advantage
- Ability to work independently but also within a team environment
- Excellent written and social skills
- Creative analytical skills
- Extensive hands-on experience
Apple is looking for a DevOps Developer Engineer to join the lab automation and CI infrastructure as part of Silicon Validation SW infrastructure team. In this high impact and visibility role, you will develop regression and CI tools, provide configuration management services to SW developers, work on build system, optimize SW infrastructure to remove build time and execution bottlenecks. All this while dealing with cutting edge next generation Apple products.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree or Master Degree in CS or equivalent