Software Test Engineer
Software and Services
You will work on development of Automation for testing new and propietery wireless protocols. You will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying the latest company products, having a direct influence on the product quality and user experience all over the world.
- At least 3 years of Firmware Testing or System Testing experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in Python (Major advantage) or any other programming language.
- Experience with Data communication or Wireless protocols.
- Understanding Linux / OS X or other Unix-based operation systems.
- Knowledge in low level and high-level wireless protocols - Advantage
- Experience with RF and network testing equipment - Advantage
- Experience in Automation development - Advantage
As part of this role, you will be responsible for design & development, executing test programs for embedded firmware and of the system as a whole. Excellent problem-solving abilities, extreme creativity, high scripting skills and a deep understanding of embedded systems is needed.
Education & Experience
B.Sc. in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science