Software Test Engineer
Software and Services
You will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying the latest company products and will have direct influence on the product quality and user experience all over the world. You will work closely with the Development team focusing on developing an automated test setup for Wireless Firmware functionality.
- At least 3 years of Firmware Testing or System Testing experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in Python (Major advantage) or any other scripting language (Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with Data communication or Wireless protocols.
- Understanding Linux / OS X or other Unix-based operation systems.
- Knowledge in low level and high-level wireless protocols (Bluetooth, LE, Cellular, WLAN, etc.)- Major advantage
- Familiar with Audio and Voice quality measurements technique (PESQ, POLQA, MOS & with traditional audio testing) - Advantage
- Knowledge in following testing equipment operation: Air Sniffer, Spectrum and Logic Analyzer, Audio Analyzer, Oscilloscope - Advantage
- Experience in Automation development - Advantage
In this role you will be responsible for design, development and executing test programs for embedded firmware and entire system. Ability of excellent problem solving, extreme creativity, high scripting skills and deep understanding of embedded systems is required.
Education & Experience
B.Sc. in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science