Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We invite you to join our mission in building and redefining the Apple media experience which is a core asset that is at the heart of the Apple ecosystem.
- 4+ years experience as a backend developer, on a scalable micro-service architecture
- Experience developing in an OOP language, such as Java or C#
- Deep understanding of concurrency control, data structures, algorithms; and distributed system architectures such as ZooKeeper and Kafka
- Familiarity with different data stores such as Cassandra, Redis and Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with batch processing and analysis technologies, such as Hadoop and SparkSelf driven, communicative, and fun to work with!
Experience with CI/CD and cloud Environment Experience in stream processing and data processing tools and best-practices Real passion for technology and modern software engineering practices (including reading about technology outside of work) Plan, Design and develop complex backend features You will collaborate with diverse teams (developers, business, design) to improve and advance the product You will be a part of a global team, working with colleagues across different locations and time-zones TACKLE SYSTEM ISSUES, PROVIDE QUICK AND THOROUGH SOLUTIONS Keep our high-quality bar ridiculously high, and help us make it even higher!
Education & Experience
B.Sc. in CS or equivalent industry experience