Design & Implementation leader - Herzliya
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? Are you an engineer with a strong foundation and real passion for building new technologies? Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do an amazing things. Do you want to impact billions of users by developing extraordinary products with a prime focus on the accuracy and performance of the product? You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering creativity and innovation. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative technologies are the norms here. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norms here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
- The position requires 5-10 years proven experience with ASIC design and FE flows
- Experience with logic design, preferably complex control path
- Experience with FE design tools and methodologies such as- Lint, Synthesis, Logic Equivalence, Clock/reset cross domain verification
- Experience in definition and implementation of low power design (UPF)
- Experience with multi-clock and multi-power domain designs
- Experience with ECO implementation, both functional and timing closure
- Quick learning of new flows and tools
- Familiarity with DFT - advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
In this highly visible role, you will divide your time between RTL design and leading FE implementation work within the team from RTL to netlist signoff. You will be working closely with architecture, FE SoC, DV, CAD, and PD teams. As part of leading the FE implementation work, you’ll be coordinating work between other partition owners in the team, projecting status, and working closely with SoC FE and PD teams to meet netlist delivery milestones. You will also work closely with designers in the team and the power team on improving PPA and overall QoR for delivered netlists. In this role, you will report directly to the group manager.
Education & Experience
B.Sc /M.Sc in Electrical or Computer Engineering from lead universities