Power Measurements Lab Engineer
At Apple, our Architecture group is responsible for connecting our hardware and software into one unified system. Join this team, and you’ll collaborate with engineers across Apple to design how all of our technologies work in unison.
- Experience on power measurements of low power ASICs.
- At least Three years of experience in lab work.
- Ability to debug on Chip and Board level.
- Knows how to use advanced lab equipment - Scope, DVM, Logic analyzer - Advantage.
- Highly motivated, organised, responsible and accurate.
- Ability to write scripts for UUT automation is an advantage.
In this role you will be responsible for measurements of low power ASICs.
Education & Experience
Practical Engineer in Electrical Engineering