RT FW Engineer - WiFi Lower Mac
Software and Services
The Lower MAC Firmware team is seeking a firmware engineer with demonstrable passion for building new technologies. The team designs and develops the Lower MAC Firmware for Wireless Communication Systems.
- 3+ years of experience in low-level real-time/embedded programming and firmware architecture – Mandatory
- Experience and proficiency in C programming language – Mandatory
- Exceptional problem solving and debugging skills
- Independent, highly motivated, with good interpersonal skills.
- Preferable - Experience with developing mobile products and protocols, WiFi, BT, Cellular, etc…
- Preferable - Experience and proficiency in Scripting languages (Python, Perl)
- Preferable - Experience with ARM micro-controllers
As a WiFi LMAC Firmware Engineer, your contributions will include the following: Writing design documents. Designing and implementing firmware for WiFi and 802.11 LMAC Level features at the MAC. Involvement in firmware architecture design.
Education & Experience
B.Sc or higher degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, or related discipline.