CAD EM/IR Engineer
As part of our core team member in our advanced CAD Global Group, you work on state of the art designs. We will utilize your hands-on experience in power EM/IR analysis to develop, define and refine the methodologies and flows for gate-level, as well as transistor level designs. The high level design will include functional static/dynamic IR analysis, scan mode IVD analysis, package model handling, power EM analysis, SigEM, power switch modeling, design abstract and reuse for EM/IR purposes, IP/SoC level EMIR sign-off/ECO and more.
- 4+ years of experience in PD
- EM/IR knowledge is an advantage
- Develop EM and IR related flows for better accuracy and efficient runs
- Support design teams with ramping the work environment, correct settings and reliable runs.
- Work directly with the tool vendors and drive them to resolve tools bugs and implement required improvements
- Explore and define new technology nodes settings, work with technology teams on the actual node limits
Primary responsibilities will include development of custom EM/IR solutions Rewriting and streamlining the EM/IR flow as well as assume ownership of entire flow. Many shared relationships with various design groups (Physical-design and integration, Circuit-design/Power/Technology) on their EM/IR requirements for various post layout flows. Work closely with vendors/foundries for tool qualification and debug.
Education & Experience
BSC or MSC in Electrical Engineering/ Computer Engineering