Tools & Data SW Engineer - Imaging & Sensing Technology Group
Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? The Imaging and Sensing group at Apple develops depth sensing systems such as the revolutionary True Depth camera that powers Face ID. This multi-disciplinary group of engineers is responsible for architecture, design, and development of these highly complex sensing systems for all Apple products. We are looking for a senior programmer that have a wide computer programming knowledge. The job requires to pull sophisticated solutions to cool mini-projects that can spread over a variety of fields like image processing, cloud, networking, GUI, OOD and SQL.
- - At least 5 years of of SW Development experience
- - Multipurpose programmer that can develop various tools in short time
- - 3 years of C++ Programming
- - 2 years of Python Programming
- - Background in Linux/Mac Shell programming (Bash/cShell)
- - Image Processing / Computer Vision Background (Advantage)
- - Matlab programming (Advantage)
- - Background in SQL (Advantage)
- - Development on top of Cloud infrastructure (Advantage)
- - iOS Development (Advantage)
- - Background in Windows programming (Advantage)
- In this position you will develop tools to support the development of state of the art depth sensors.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc in computer science - M.Sc is advantage