SoC Engineering Program Manager - Pre & Post silicon
Do you have a passion for new technology ? Are you a highly motivated, organized person with an interest in program management? Be at the center of the action on new silicon product development for Apple's groundbreaking SoC's! Apple's Silicon Engineering Program Management team is looking for an inventive, high-energy and dedicated EPM who will be responsible for setting development goals and tracking project development execution with all multi-functional teams for both Post Silicon and Pre Silicon.
- At least 8 years of hands-on experience as a System Engineer/Post-Silicon Engineer. Highly preferred having VLSI Engineer experience as well
- Experience with post-silicon activities: Silicon Validation, Debug, Chip bring up, Product Engineering
- Familiar with both SW release flow and ASIC Design flow
- Advantages to having a few years of hands-on experience in Program Management roles
- You should be able to comprehend and deal well
- With rapid changes, while remaining calm and flexible
- Excellent communication, presentation, social, and leadership skills are important
- Ability to filter and distil relevant information for the right audience
- Willing to frequently travel
Creating and maintaining project schedules for innovative IPs & SOCs Collaborating and facilitating communication across engineering and operation managers to meet very aggressive cost, schedule and quality goals Leading multi-functional communication between project teams (in Israel and outside) – setting development goals and tracking execution and compliance with aggressive technical and quality standards Maintaining and improving engineering development processes across multi-functional teams Understanding technical issues and driving them to closure by bringing together key partners for decision-making Offering multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors in multiple geographic locations to executive management
Education & Experience
B.Sc / M. Sc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from leading universities. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.