CAD Analog Engineer
As a member of our CAD team, you will take part in developing and supporting the digital, analog and mixed-signal designs in advanced technologies and will be working closely with Analog design team and EDA vendors. Responsibilities include general user support for both layout and schematic designers, tool customizations, Unix/Linux support and development testing of new tools and flows.
- 3+ years proven experience in analog and digital new product development IC CAD support using EDA tools.
- Experience with supporting Cadence Composer Virtuoso, Layout tools, VXL, PCELLs, and CDFs.
- Scripting skills to debug flow related issues and make enhancements as appropriate
- Programming languages: DFII SKILL, PERL, Tcl. Proficient with Unix / Linux OS, utilities, and scripting.
- Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills
As an Analog engineer, you will take part in flow development and in close day to day work with the Analog engineers and co-CAD partners. Full support for custom flows, tool development, installation and maintenance. - Support Virtuoso Layout and schematic software and release flows based on revision control system. - Work with local and Global CAD team to provide general CAD services support, utilities, scripts - Tool configuration and application. - Test development, automation and regression flow support. - General user support - Documentation.
Education & Experience
BSc/ MSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science