Junior Signal Processing Algorithms Engineer - Imaging & Sensing Technology Group
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple products. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? The Imaging and Sensing group at Apple develops depth sensing systems such as the revolutionary True Depth camera that powers Face ID. This multi-disciplinary group of engineers is responsible for architecture, design, and development of these highly complex sensing systems for all Apple products. The Imaging and Sensing group is looking for an extraordinary signal processing engineer to drive state of the art technologies for Apple products. As part of the team you would work on core hardware components, including the Apple Image signal processing pipeline, and machine learning neural engine, where you will have the chance to define the way that Apple develops, tests and manufactures all of its products. Our close-knit team fosters an environment of product innovation, rapid product iteration and collaboration at both team and multi-functional levels with a liberating amount of autonomy.
- 3 years of experience in signal processing research and implementation in the industry.
- Experience should include:
- Proven record of research and implementation in signal processing algorithms
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Parameter estimation, Digital communication, Control, Detection and tracking.
- Good knowledge of Matlab and C++ is required.
- Experience in developing algorithms for ASIC implementation.
- Experience in Machine learning algorithms is an advantage.
We seek for a signal processing research engineer, to work closely with algorithm and HW designers to build an advanced sensor system. The job includes data analysis, simulation, algorithm design, implementation and performance analysis.
Education & Experience
M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field is required.