Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? The main aim of Apple’s recruiting team is to search the world for unique talent to maintain Apple as the most innovative company in the world. We strive to make Apple the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. Join the team and help build the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. We’re seeking an experienced technical recruiter to join the Apple Worldwide Corporate Recruiting team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join an amazing, robust, and agile team responsible for hiring world-class talent. As part of the larger HR organisation, recruiting acts as the gatekeepers of Apple culture by providing an exceptional experience to both our internal business partner and candidates alike. Apple has an exciting, high performance culture. If you are results driven, a self-starter, and ready to “Think Different,” come join us.
- 5+ years experience in full cycle technical recruiting role with heavy sourcing expectations
- Experience hiring for various technology stacks and engineering roles
- Proven experience using innovative research and sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles
- Ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast changing environments
- Experience partnering with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to refine job descriptions and target profiles
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills are required
- Understanding of compensation and overall market trends
- Experience tracking key performance metrics
- You will partner with hiring managers to understand their teams’ hiring needs and team dynamics while building out recruiting strategies and streamlining the hiring process. - You’ll act as a consultant in hiring processes, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc. - You’ll identify, engage and secure top talented candidates (both passive and active) using sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates for each specific requisition. - You will be the search expert for functional areas by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements. - You’ll negotiate offers and successfully close candidates. -Providing excellent customer service to our hiring teams and ensuring a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates is what we strive for. This position is technically focused so experience and passion for recruiting software and hardware talent is essential.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred