Wireless Test and Automation Engineer
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? The wireless Firmware team is seeking an engineer with passion for building new technologies. The team designs and Develops the Firmware for Wireless Communication Systems. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Do you want to impact billions of users by developing an extraordinary product with a prime focus on accuracy, understandability and performance of the product? You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering perfection, creativity and innovation. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative technologies are the norm here. We want you to join our team if you are a resourceful engineer with the desire to research and develop solutions that do not yet exist.
- Experience in FW/SW validation, testing and integration
- Experience with scripting languages, particularly Python
- Solid debugging experience and ability to investigate and triage difficult problems
- Good understanding of Hardware/Software Development Life Cycle
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Experience with wireless system FW/SW regression test (Preferred)
- Experience with RF lab equipment (Preferred)
- Familiarity with wireless standards such as 802.11/ Bluetooth (Preferred)
- Deep knowledge of real time embedded systems (Preferred)
Your responsibility will include: Developing tests, validation and automation for various state of the art wireless communication systems Integration and delivery of features into production code base Defining and building test schemes and setups Debugging and screening wireless FW/SW issues The position includes interfaces to iOs, macOs, watchOs and test equipment
Education & Experience
B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science.