Apple Shop in Shop Manager
Eilat, Israel, Israel
Sales and Business Development
The Apple Shop in Shop manager or retail consultant is internally named the Apple Solution Consultant (ASC). You will be an Apple badged employee who is based inside the retail partner’s store in the Apple shop. In this role, you are a dynamic Apple shop leader, business manager and influencer based within a multi branded retail shop. You will discover customer’s needs and help connect them with the latest products from Apple, educate and influence a team of partner employees focused on the sales, operations, and merchandising of an Apple Shop. Through your leadership and influence, you will build lasting and productive relationships with the partner team and encourage them to follow your lead. Together you will create an unmatched customer experience in the store, where the customer is surprised and delighted in every interaction with Apple products.
- Passion to help people understand how Apple products and services can enrich their lives
- Preferred working experience in a dynamic sales and/or results driven environment, as well as success developing customer loyalty
- Dedicated to providing a high quality and warm customer experience to customers and staff
- Extraordinary solution-based selling, mentoring and presentation skills
- Ability to influence, negotiate, motivate and align store management and personnel to Apple’s sales goals
- Ability to analyse sales data, qualitative feedback and observations to provide weekly recommendations and perspectives to internal sales and marketing teams
- Fluent verbal and written English
- High standard of values, ethics, integrity and trust
- Flexible with your schedule, work hours will be based on business needs and will include weekends
- Be based in Eilat or willing to relocate
In this role you are accountable for sales performance by providing excellent customer service through the partner's team, giving product demonstrations, and ensuring all Apple fixtures and merchandising elements are up to date and maintained to high levels. Promoting Apple products and solutions by passionately sharing the benefits and values of Apple products, ecosystem and services to customers. Conducting product demonstrations using worldwide scripts and guidance. Building a community of dedicated Apple customers who will come back to consult to you on future Apple purchases. Monitoring performance results and inventory levels across multiple lines of business and identifying business opportunities to further drive performance. Ensure that Apple product merchandising is consistently up to the standards and updated as required to meet brand guidelines. Guide and educate the partner store staff to work together to establish and maintaining merchandising and fixture maintenance to Apple worldwide standards. Build excitement about the Apple brand and product with partner staff and management. Providing key insights on Apple business and market trends to leadership and insightful recommendations to internal teams on weekly basis.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/ Sales/ Marketing.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.