Engineering Program Manager- Imaging & Sensing Technology Group
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple products Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? The Imaging and Sensing group at Apple develops depth sensing systems such as the revolutionary True Depth camera that powers Face ID. This multi-disciplinary group of engineers is responsible for architecture, design, and development of these highly complex sensing systems for all Apple products. As an Engineering Program Manager within the Imaging and Sensing group, you will be responsible for organization and tracking project development execution across x-functional teams. You will take part in multi-disciplinary projects designing next generation camera technologies.
- - 7+ years experience as an engineering manager in either FW/HW domains
- - 7+ years experience as a program/project manager.
- - Self-motivated and dedicated
- - Possess excellent communication and presentations skills
- - Creative and organised with ability to creating high quality plans and status reports
- - Experienced with multinational development environment
- Creating and maintaining project schedules - Collaborating with engineering managers and peer engineering program managers on tracking and maintain the execution plan and status - Through personal connections, processes and tools facilitating effective communication and transparency between the cooperating x-functional teams - Understand technical issues and drive them to closure by bringing key stokeholds for decision-making - Create status updates in multiple levels from engineers to executive management
Education & Experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering - M.Sc - advantage