SW & Validation: ISP Expert
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple products. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. In this highly visible role you will be responsible to design, develop and implement drivers, tests, and SW infrastructure for complex sensor Image processing pipes and HW accelerators. Work with architects and logic designers to understand the operation of the HW and system design. Investigate the use cases, system-level operation, and performance requirements. Develop low-level software to validate functionality, conformance, and performance of the systems, as well as compliance with architectural models.
- 5+ years’ experience in Image processing
- Experience and good understanding in one of more of:
- Image processing pipeline architecture.
- Image processing algorithms: image enhancement, de-noising, de-mosaic, pyramid image processing, auto-focus, etc.
- Serial camera interface
- Good knowledge and experience in Real-Time Embedded software development.
- Good lab skills and familiarity with lab instruments and measurement techniques
- Strong and proven debug skills
This position is for an ISP expert engineer with strong background in Embedded software development to take on all aspects of SoC validation, from driver development, through SoC bring-up, Validation and debug. Core responsibilities: be a part of the ISP validation team, develop drivers, FW and Automation setups for ISP validation and execute all ISP validation related activities
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science