Engineering Program Manager - Wireless technology group
Software and Services
As an Engineering Program Manager within the design organization you will be responsible for setting goals and driving multi discipline project development execution
- - At least 2 years of hands on experience in Program / Project Management roles
- - At least 3 years of hands on FW / HW development experience in embedded Real Time Wireless systems
- - Experienced in inbound matrix multi-discipline management
- - Experienced in outbound matrix multinational/virtual teams management
- - Wireless connectivity background - Advantage
- - Possess excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and leadership skills
- - Ability to filter and deliver meaningful information for the relevant audience.
- - Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
Your responsibilities in this role are likely to include: Building and maintaining project schedules for innovative Wireless connectivity technology. Setting development goals and tracking execution and compliance with bold technical and quality standards Collaborating and facilitating communication across engineering and operation managers to meet schedule and quality goals Understanding technical issues and driving them to closure by bringing together key partners for decision-making Offering multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors in multiple geographic locations to executive management
Education & Experience
B.Sc / M. Sc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from leading universities Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here. Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more. Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.